Newly recreated family semi - north facing garden haven
* More like a freestanding home in scale and ambiance, this wide-fronted Federation semi has been newly transformed by a sophisticated designer revamp with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
* Set back from the road behind a traditional tessellated tile verandah and landscaped forecourt, it features a prized due north rear aspect and opens effortlessly to a stunning landscaped garden haven.
* Dressed in stylish contemporary tones and featuring a fresh beach-inspired aesthetic, the roomy interiors are enhanced by polished American Oak floors, high ceilings and an extra-wide corridor with decorative architraves.
* Sun filled open plan living and dining space extends seamlessly via a wall of cedar bi-fold doors to a north facing garden haven framed by soaring palms and featuring a lush lawn, decked surrounds with built-in seating and convenient rear lane access (parking potential STCA).
* A sparkling new stone-topped cantilevered island kitchen with integrated DeLonghi appliances is ideal for entertaining and features a chef's grade cooker, plentiful cabinetry and casual dining bar.
* A separate formal lounge or ideal TV/sitting room positioned at the front of the home could easily be used as a fifth bedroom and features an original marble fireplace and New Zealand Kauri floors.
* Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, three with built-in robes and one with an original marble fireplace, serviced by two designer bathrooms with heated stone floors including a chic master ensuite.
* The main family bathroom features tasteful mosaic tile details and is appointed with a deep bath with frameless glass shower and separate concealed internal laundry and linen press.
* Additional features include gas heating, attic storage, Rinnai infinity gas hot water and designer mood lighting.
* Perfectly configured for family living, this unexpectedly tranquil family home enjoys a wonderful coastal setting a short walk to Manly's cosmopolitan town centre, stunning beaches, the ferry wharf and schools with the bus at the door.