Quiet and convenient beachside living on the Manly flat
* Exuding a timeless appeal, this exquisite Federation semi (c.1910) is ideally positioned on the flat in arguably one of Manly's premier streets. Enjoying only a short stroll to the beach, it is also only minutes to Manly's cosmopolitan hub and the ferry wharf.
* Taking pride of place in a wide tree-lined street and enjoying a quiet solitude, it is set behind a private high picket fence enclosing a peaceful and fully enclosed front garden and sunny tessellated tiled porch.
* Its ample proportions are magnified by dramatic high ornate ceilings and gorgeous period features including decorative architraves, high skirting boards, Baltic Pine floors and ornate fireplaces, providing an air of grace to the home.
* A central hallway links the two double bedrooms and the living spaces, allowing cool summer breezes to flow through the home. The front bedroom looks out to the lush front gardens and includes its own working fireplace, and both bedrooms have built-in robes.
* At the heart of the home is a light-filled formal living room, warmed in the winter months by an original open fireplace. A separate dining room alongside the formal living is conveniently positioned adjacent to the modern gas kitchen. The kitchen offers plentiful storage cabinetry, dishwasher and a convenient servery bench into the dining area.
* Enjoying an abundance of natural light with light streaming in along its side and through several skylights, it has an especially bright and breezy beachside ambience.
* The current layout offers the flexibility to reconfigure and convert one of the living spaces to a third bedroom, while the solid full brick construction presents the further potential to add another level to fully capitalise on the outstanding location (STCA).
* To the rear is a fantastic third living space which flows to an enchanting private rear garden encased by sandstone-topped retaining walls, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. The rear garden is also accessible via a side passage, with a convenient outdoor shower to wash the sand from your feet and a discreet storage shed at the rear.
* A skylit fresh bathroom and an internal laundry is discreetly tucked away at the rear. There is plentiful storage with generous attic space accessible via a pull-down ladder in the hallway.
* With the beach and local cafes only moments away, and the Boy Charlton Pool and tennis courts at the end of the street, this property perfectly facilitates an active lifestyle.