'Carinya' - beautifully restored 2 storey home
* Set directly opposite Delwood Beach and The Spit to Manly Scenic Walk, 'Carinya' is a gracious 1920s Californian bungalow which has been sympathetically renovated and tastefully modernised to a design by local Manly architect David Jacobson of Baxter and Jacobson.
* Enjoying intimate harbour views from its elevated vantage point, this timelessly elegant family home retains plenty of traditional appeal, with a charming harbourside ambiance and beautiful finishes.
* Gorgeous original details add immense character, including solid timber joinery, polished timber floors and high ceilings.
* It accommodates four double bedrooms and four bathrooms (three ensuite) all finished in tile and elegant tumbled marble.
* Two of the bedrooms are secluded on the upper level along with a spacious family room capturing the home's premier views, creating the perfect retreat for the children.
* Gracious lounge and dining rooms provide a refined setting for more formal entertaining, enhanced by an original fireplace facade and a classic window seat. An adjoining sunroom has been designed as the ideal home office, enjoying lovely water views.
* Its stunning gourmet kitchen is the height of sophistication, finished with limestone benchtops, timber cabinetry with a white-wash finish and top of the range appliances.
* Designed for minimum maintenance, with a delightful front terrace as well as a gorgeous sunfilled rear courtyard garden framed by established palm trees.
* Features include ducted gas heating, ceiling fans, attic & sub floor storage, large double garage parking and additional off-street parking space.
* A wonderful address so close to the water, it's just a few minutes walk to the ferry, Fairlight Beach and Pool and the vibrant heart of Manly.