Beautiful harbourside semi with north facing garden oasis
* Enjoying a sensational lifestyle setting barely a breath to Manly harbour and ferry
wharf, this wide-fronted Federation semi is moments to the cosmopolitan café strip, a choice of idyllic surf and swimming beaches and renowned entertainment.
* Built in 1905, it's set back from the road amid landscaped tropical gardens on an
elevated block with a prized north to rear aspect and has been tastefully refurbished retaining a wealth of refined original features.
* Fluid interiors showcase a wonderful blend of contemporary style and period
finesse with original details including polished timber floors, lofty ornate ceilings, decorative timber fretwork, wide skirting boards and picture rails.
* Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, including two double bedrooms with
custom-fitted robes, serviced by a fresh contemporary spa bathroom. The master features an adjoining sunroom ideal as a study or nursery.
* A large, tastefully appointed living room with centrepiece open fireplace leads
through to a separate dining room and updated granite-topped kitchen with stainless steel European appliances.
* Promising a perfect setting for alfresco entertaining, the rear of the home opens out
to a lush easycare garden courtyard with integrated gas bbq framed by soaring palms and bathed in all-day northerly sunlight.
* The property comes with the added bonus of an existing long-term lease to a nearby auto lock-up garage.
* Additional features include huge attic storage (scope to develop STCA), separate laundry room, secure side access, plantation shutters and gas heating.
* Perfect for those seeking a relaxed coastal lifestyle, it's a 15 minute journey to the CBD by Jetcat and footsteps to Manly's world-renowned cafés, restaurants, boutiques and bars.