Original freestanding 1920s cottage - tightly held beachside enclave
* Brimming with charm and potential, this solidly built and character filled Californian bungalow is set on a prime 445sqm parcel of land in a particularly prized one-way enclave, a level stroll to Manly's vibrant hub and the beachfront.
* Featuring a sunny north to rear aspect and a wealth of original Art Deco details, this charming bay fronted cottage is set back behind delightful established gardens with a long drive to a lock-up garage.
* Offering a prime canvas for a creative contemporary overhaul to capitalise on its land size and sought-after location, it offers exceptional potential to update or recreate with scope for a second level addition (STCA).
* Featuring a traditional layout, its character-filled interiors are enhanced by lofty ornate ceilings with picture rails, classic timber fretwork and exquisite original leadlight windows.
* Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, both opening to a sunroom or ideal study/sitting room, serviced by a fresh functional bathroom and separate internal laundry.
* A traditional entry hall leads into a large living room with elegant bay window and fireplace while the well appointed kitchen features and adjoining skylit dining room.
* The rear of the home opens to a north facing garden courtyard with sun-dappled entertaining terrace and idyllic garden surrounds.
* Built on sandstone foundations with a double brick construction, this home lends itself to transformation into a contemporary beachside family home.
* Footsteps to cafés and first-rate schools, it's an easy level walk to the Boy Charlton Pool, recreational parkland and Manly's world-renowned lifestyle attractions.