Charming family-sized Federation cottage
FIND. Nestled beneath the overarching boughs of a magnificent gum tree, this picture-perfect freestanding Federation cottage offers a charming and spacious haven on one of the most sought-after streets on Manly's prized Western Hill.
LOVE. Combining heritage craftsmanship with contemporary enhancements, this lovely home is adorned with high pressed metal ceilings, original wide timber floorboards and decorative leadlight windows, contrasting beautifully against the modern extension framed by a wall of stacking glass sliding doors linking indoors and out.
- Versatile floorplan comprising four generous bedrooms or three bedrooms and second living
- Built-in robes in three bedrooms
- As-new, all-white Caesarstone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry and gas cooktop
- Original wide polished floorboards, high pressed metal ceilings
- Pretty covered-porch entry with marble steps, original decorative tiles and leadlight front door
- Light-filled, air-conditioned living flowing out to entertaining deck and private level garden with fire pit area
- Generous master bedroom with plantation shutters, original fireplace and modern shower ensuite
- Contemporary bathroom with bath and overhead shower, double solid surface basins and separate WC
LIVE. Beautiful Birkley Road, lined with trees and charming heritage homes, delivers a sensational beaches lifestyle right to your door. Super-convenient and close to shopping, cafes and bus transport, this walk-everywhere address offers easy access to Manly, Fairlight village, beaches and the harbourside walkway.
Water rates: Approx $215 pq
Council rates: Approx $415 pq
Size: Approx 270 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love having Paolo's café just a few doors away – it's a true neighbourhood hub
- We love to walk around the wide leafy streets and admire the gorgeous heritage homes
- Being able to walk down to Manly for a meal or a swim is wonderful
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.