Ocean views and a stunning family-friendly floorplan
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 2nd October
FIND. Pristine in its presentation and showcasing sparkling crystal-blue ocean views, this classic Manly semi is dressed to impress. Renovated and refreshed to deliver a sublime living experience, the finishes in this elegant home are designed to last the test of time. Live in this flawless abode exactly the way it is, or capitalise on the opportunity to add another level, or develop the lower level to include off-street parking or further accommodation (STCA).
LOVE. You'll love the spectacular open-plan living zone, which is graced with high ceilings, huge amounts of natural light, and captures your attention with spectacular ocean views. This is a coveted position in Manly where you can enjoy peace, quiet and very little traffic, as well as being treated to elevated vistas over Manly and easy access to all of the lifestyle benefits that this iconic beachside suburb offers.
-Stunning open-plan living zone that moves from kitchen and forwards to the dining area and balcony
- An all-seasons entertainer's balcony extends outwards from living, framing a dazzling ocean and district outlook that will captivate you and your guests whether it's day or night
- A long hallway with high internal archways creates an impressive entry into the living area
- Two upper-level bedrooms are generous sanctuary-like rooms, whilst a master suite with walk-in robes and shower en-suite sits alongside its own living space and adjoining study/nursery on the lower level
- Picture rails, high ceilings, leadlight windows and solid brick construction are a nod to quality of this period home, which has been elevated with modern finishes such as contemporary floorboards
- Rear yard with fire pit and dual-street access via Augusta Lane
- Front verandah where you can bask in the last of the afternoon sun
- Downstairs WC, laundry and study/nursery
LIVE. This epic lifestyle location means that everything you might need is within a short walk of the front door. Manly has a lively café and surf culture, with a number of harbour or ocean beaches to choose from, and a fabulous selection of bustling cafes and local shops to enjoy. It's easy to get around the beaches or to the city, with bus stops on Pittwater Road, or the ferry wharf just a short walk away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search ""Covid"" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.