Character semi in the heart of Manly
Auction Saturday 10th April
FIND. A classic Manly semi, which sympathetically combines exquisite period details with modern appointments and offers a generous floorplan. Dressed in neutrals and offering a stunning light-filled living zone, this is an elegant home for professionals, young families and urban entertainers. It sits in perfect proximity to Manly town, with harbour beaches and all of the buzz and excitement of this iconic seaside suburb at your doorstep.
LOVE. With stylish appointments, private outdoor entertaining set to the rear and a light-filled open-plan living design, this low-maintenance abode serves up interiors that function perfectly for relaxed living and entertaining. You'll love the way the living area flows effortlessly to outdoor dining, which is a private space that can be enjoyed year-round thanks to its sunny northerly aspect. Another huge advantage is the lock-up garage, a rarity and much sought-after addition in this area.
• Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area set privately to the rear with hardwood floors, a stone fireplace with open fire, plus plantation shutters for added privacy
• Defined zone for dining with seamless bi-fold door access to a private north-facing courtyard with additional side access
• Contemporary stone kitchen with gas cooking, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plus huge island bench
• Both of the bedrooms are overly generous in size and feature huge built-in wardrobes and exquisite ornamental ceilings. A sunroom adjoins the master bedroom, which features a built-in desk and storage, making it the perfect home office
• Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate shower with frameless glass, in a soothing modern palette of neutrals
• Single lock-up garage and attic storage
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is at the door, including bus stops, the ferry, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town. Less than a three-minute walk away is Delwood Beach, which is the perfect place to swim, picnic and appreciate the gloriousness of the harbour. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and scenic walks around North Head.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.