Sweet Semi in Unbeatable Location
FIND. With a large enough leap from your front door, you'll find yourself on the golden sands of Manly Beach. Just a matter of metres from the surf, this circa 1905 federation semi effortlessly blends heritage design with comfortable beachside living and offers up the ultimate in easy-care, low-maintenance living.
LOVE. Upon entry, be greeted by a sweet front porch, the perfect spot to watch the world at work. From here, step inside to admire beautifully preserved period features, including arched doorways, high ceilings with intricate rosettas, stained glass windows, original floorboards and a stunning fireplace.
• Wander down a hallway that draws the eye to vintage pendant lights and graceful arches and leads you to three well-proportioned bedrooms, all featuring fans and plantation shutters for added comfort.
• The lounge room, cosy and comfortable, features a fireplace and evokes visions of laid back evenings or relaxed family gatherings.
• Toward the rear of the home, sits a spacious eat-in kitchen, with a five-gas burner stove stainless steel appliances, as well as an elegant and practical Caesarstone splashback and benchtop.
• A bonus storage space near the kitchen provides great flexibility to serve as either a butler's pantry, or an area to stow away large kitchenware, while a sleek bathroom is neatly tucked away at the rear.
• Shaded by swaying palms, the casual courtyard has that summer vibe all year-round, thanks to an undercover dining area and just enough space for a BBQ and accommodating friends and family, or kick back on your own for some down time.
• Providing extra convenience is a back gate giving you permission to escape straight to the surf and slip back in afterwards to wash off under the handy outdoor shower. Access down the side of the home is the perfect spot to store bikes and surfboards, and an external laundry provides added ease.
LIVE. Throw away the car keys and enjoy everything at your fingertips including ferries, buses, award winning cafes & restaurants, as well as boutique and grocery stores. This home truly is an exceptional find.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Rates- $540 per quarter
Water- $318 per quarter
Size - 158 sqm