Elegant Federation duplex on exclusive Eastern Hill
FIND. Nestled within a tranquil street on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill, this early 1900s Federation duplex offers something out of the ordinary. Split over two levels and offering completely private living and entertaining areas, the space and feel of this unique residence is similar to that of a house. With exquisite heritage features, harbour views and multiple living areas, this character-rich home will appeal to families and empty nesters who want to live in an incredible lifestyle location, just moments from Manly town.
LOVE. On the upper level, a luxurious parent's style retreat is a tranquil, light-filled space with a sitting room and a king-sized master bedroom that both flow out to a large entertainer's deck with integrated ceiling heaters. This private and protected space enjoys a delightful view that sweeps across the harbour and to the city beyond, making it the perfect setting for long lazy lunches or dinners with friends.
• Heritage features include the original pine floorboards with an elegant dark stain, an exquisite leadlight front door, an open fireplace, picture rails and high ornate ceilings.
• Equipped with gas cooking, a Smeg oven and a generous pantry cupboard, the eat-in sized kitchen is a light and casual space where the family can come together for meals.
• The comfortable living space flows outwards to an enclosed verandah that could be used as a functional utility area, or as a peaceful nook to sit and enjoy the nor-east sunshine in the mornings.
• The master bedroom features a chic rainfall shower en-suite and a walk-in robe, while the two bedrooms on the ground level have built-ins.
• The main bathroom is presented with a classic black and white colour palette and features a rainfall shower.
• Off street parking is a big bonus for this area, and there is attic and under-stairs storage within the house.
• Though it has been refreshed and is ready to live in now, there is the attractive prospect of being able to add further value by bringing your own creative ideas to the mix.
LIVE. The peace and tranquillity on the Eastern Hill provides idyllic conditions for relaxed coastal living, yet its privileged position allows easy access into Manly and surrounding natural scenery. Little Manly beach is a few minutes' walk away, North Head is a pleasant stroll up the hill, and it's a 10-minute walk to Manly, where there is a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as bus and ferry services.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.