Free-Standing Federation Cottage on Manly's Eastern Hill
FIND. This free-standing Federation cottage with beautiful period features is on the north side of Wood Street and is located in the exclusive and highly sought-after setting of Manly's prestigious Eastern Hill. Its idyllic location is just 250m to Little Manly beach, a five-minute walk into Manly town, and within a 10-minute walk of a number of stunning harbour and surf beaches.
LOVE. You will love the traditional hallway that leads to a large entertainer's kitchen and living area that sits to the rear of the house with full width bi-fold doors that open onto a stunning private courtyard. Other features include:
• Two bedrooms located in the main house with a separate studio at the rear of the property.
• Bright, open-plan living area with polished floorboards and two large sky lights for that extra sunlight.
• The main bathroom includes both a shower and freestanding bathtub, and there's also a separate toilet.
• Ornate pressed ceilings and cornices
• Gas cooking appliances & electric hot water.
• Three feature fireplaces throughout the home.
• Central under floor heating with vents located throughout the home & reverse cycle air conditioning in the main bedroom.
• Wine cellar or under house storage accessed via the garage with a sandstone entrance.
• Lock up garage with remote access plus off-street parking for an extra car.
• Automatic garden irrigation system .
• Cable / Foxtel connected into the main house & also the rear studio.
LIVE. This exclusive Eastern Hill location offers a magical lifestyle of convenience with minute's walk access to cosmopolitan and scenic attractions. The close proximity of Manly Wharf makes the City a 20 minute ferry ride away.