Majestic Federation home with renovation potential
FIND. Poised on a generous allotment and retaining its exquisite Federation heritage, this majestic home is ready for a new beginning. Whilst freshly repainted and floorboards revamped, this is the rare opportunity to renovate and restore an early 1900s home. With a distinctive and elegant façade, grand and generous proportions and a prized elevated nor-east aspect to the rear, it offers a keen renovator the opportunity to add their own touches to the interiors or restore them to their former glory (STCA).
LOVE. Peacefully tucked away on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill, just two streets back from Little Manly Beach and a ten-minute walk into Manly town, this prestigious location adds to the appeal of this spectacular home.
• Early 1900s single-level home set on a 430sqm block.
• Extensive living area with adjoining sunroom and original chandelier fittings.
• A second sunroom is positioned to overlook the garden.
• The back yard with perfect nor-east aspect includes a level lawn protected by Evergreens and an alfresco patio.
• Spacious, eat-in sized kitchen and bathroom with shower.
• Grand and formal dining room that could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom.
• Generously scaled bedrooms, the master has extensive built-ins and a bay window.
• Picture rails and high ceilings with rare and incredibly intricate ornate detailing.
• Second bathroom and a laundry located to the rear.
• Single lock-up garage and extensive underhouse storage.
LIVE. This privileged harbourside location provides a plethora of lifestyle advantages including peace, tranquillity and easy access to everything that this popular suburb is famous for. Little Manly beach and kiosk is two streets away for your morning swim and coffee. North Head is a 10-minute walk away up the hill for stunning harbour vistas and scenic walkways. Or it's a 10-minute stroll the other direction into Manly town where there are cafes, restaurants, buses, ferries and beaches.