Absolute waterfront residence at Little Manly Cove with DA Approval
FIND. This is an extremely rare opportunity to procure an absolute waterfront home on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill. This dual-level home rests right on the water's edge at Little Manly Cove – a stunning parcel of land that offers direct access to Little Manly Beach. It showcases incredible views that look directly out at the golden sands of Little Manly Beach, then sweep across to Store Beach and Quarantine Beach and out towards the heads. This privileged location offers privacy and exclusivity, whilst also being within moments of the action in Manly town.
LOVE. Almost every room within this spectacularly placed home takes full advantage of its environs, with the sounds of the water lapping gently against the private slipway to the front of the house, a stretch of golden sand to the left, and a great expanse of sparkling blue water to the right. DA approval is already in place to re-configure the interiors of the current dwelling, to create a luxury four-bedroom waterfront masterpiece that celebrates the gloriousness of its surrounds.
• On entry level there is a spacious living and dining area that looks directly out over the water. There is also a well-equipped eat-in sized kitchen, a laundry and WC as well as a queen-sized bedroom and a bathroom in good original condition.
• The downstairs level offers a second living space that flows out to a waterfront entertainer's terrace, as well as three other queen-sized bedrooms and a bathroom.
• The current layout lends itself well to short-term holiday rentals, and is an option for those who don't want to begin renovations straight away.
• A private boathouse and slipway means that keen boaters will have easy access to the water.
• A single lock-up garage can be accessed via Bruce Avenue, which is a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac with absolutely no through-traffic.
LIVE. This exclusive location provides peace, tranquillity and quick and easy access to the cosmopolitan delights of Manly. Wander down the steps of your home, where you can step across the rocks to Little Manly Beach for a swim and a coffee from the kiosk. North Head is a 10-minute walk away up the hill for stunning harbour vistas and scenic coastal walkways. Or it's a 10-minute stroll the other direction into Manly town where there are boutique shops, outstanding cafes and restaurants, buses, ferries and surf beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.