Large federation home with versatility & views of Manly
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 31st July
FIND. Set on a popular street in Manly, this free-standing double brick and sandstone Federation home presents incredible versatility & potential to sub-divide (STCA). Originally built in c1907 by local hero Ossie Merrett, the house is currently configured as a main dwelling with six bedrooms and multiple living spaces, plus two separate studios with their own bathrooms and kitchens. Exquisite Federation details have been delicately blended with modern enhancements to create a sophisticated haven that offers a huge amount of potential to enhance further.
LOVE. Many of the original features have been preserved, including soaring high decorative ceilings and hardwood floors. A rooftop terrace allows you to bask in spectacular views of Manly and the ocean. The versatility of the floorplan allows you to look at a vast array of options, whether it's to keep the current layout, consider a dual-living arrangement, or integrate everything into an expansive family residence.
• Stunning lounge and dining room with gas fire and hardwood floors
• Entry level rear studio that adjoins to an additional kitchen area
• Updated kitchen with induction cooking and adjoining pantry room
• Master bedroom on entry level with four additional bedrooms with built-ins and a bright sunroom at the front of the home
• Six bathrooms and an under-house laundry
• Federation details include soaring high decorative ceilings, hardwood floors, a marble fireplace and grand proportions throughout
• Rooftop terrace that reveals spectacular panoramic views of Manly and the ocean, sweeping around to capture the Sydney Heads
• Generous off-street parking space with room for four+ cars with access via Augusta Lane
LIVE. This epic lifestyle location means that everything you might need is within a short walk of the front door. Manly has a lively café and surf culture, with a number of harbour or ocean beaches to choose from, and a fabulous selection of bustling cafes and local shops to enjoy. It's easy to get around the beaches or to the city, with bus stops on Pittwater Road, or the ferry wharf just a short walk away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.