Refreshed Federation semi, moments from Manly Beach
FIND. Perfectly positioned just 200 metres from the beach and within moments of cafes and boutique shops, this stunning Federation semi has retained its original charm. It offers a sophisticated blend of bespoke urban styling and contemporary comforts, which marries brilliantly with its classic period features.
LOVE. Federation semis in the flat of Manly don't come up that often. This one showcases all of the classic features, including high ceilings, polished timber floors, a wide front verandah, and a rear-set courtyard.
• At the heart of the home, the classically elegant lounge and dining room features an open fireplace, a leadlight door and an ornate ceiling rose.
• The eat-in kitchen has been constructed with a stylish blend of materials that include polished concrete benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plywood cabinetry, which sits against white exposed brick and is finished with Smeg gas cooking.
• An enticing space for relaxation and entertaining, the bright and freshly painted courtyard includes a covered entertainer's deck and a Mediterranean-style patio that provides gated access to Kangaroo Lane.
• The bedrooms are generously proportioned, with built-ins in two of them. The bathroom demonstrates touches of polished concrete and features a bath with rainwater shower.
• The attic provides extensive storage space, as well as the option to build up and increase living space (STCA).
• With level access and fantastic access to Manly, this low-maintenance property will hold broad appeal for downsizers, upsizers, as well as families with young children and even professionals.
LIVE. This is the ideal location for those who want unfiltered access to the cosmopolitan pleasures Manly has to offer. The golden sands of Manly Beach are 200 metres away, and there are cafes, shops, takeaways and restaurants within moments of the front door. Bus stops are seconds away on Pittwater Road, and Manly town is a 10-minute stroll away.