Contemporary sanctuary backing onto National Park
Auction Saturday 23 July 2022
FIND. Occupying a generous parcel of land that backs directly onto Garigal National Park, this contemporary family home has a very special bushland outlook, as well as direct access from the garden onto walking trails. Built in 2018, this is a flawless contemporary home with a family-friendly floorplan that leaves you wanting for nothing more.
LOVE. A sunny nor-east aspect, a big backyard with heated pool, and multiple living spaces are all welcome features of this impeccable home. But nothing quite compares to the incredible bushland outlook, which makes you feel a million miles from anywhere. You can enjoy true tranquillity, and the simplicity of having nature at your door, without forgoing the convenience of having beaches, shops and schools within a very short distance.
- Nor-east facing to the rear, you can count on morning sunshine that will continue throughout the day
- Free-flowing living zones with a defined space for dining, and effortless flow out to the terrace
- Travertine-tiled terrace with built-in BBQ overlooking landscaped gardens, fire pit area and lush lawns leading to enclosed heated saltwater pool
- Sleek modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher
- Lots of breakout zones for easy family living, including additional sitting areas on both levels
- Lush, sanctuary-like bedrooms with carpet and built-in storage
- Flexible home office/fifth bedroom, downstairs WC
- Under-stairs storage, under-deck storage, plantation shutters
- Reverse-cycle ducted and zoned air-conditioning, solar panels with 7.4kw system that powers the entire house
- Double auto lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. Step through the gate in your garden and hop straight onto walking paths that lead to Flat Rock Beach. Perfect for active families, there are a number of incredible lookouts, National Park bushwalking and mountain bike trails right at your doorstep. Killarney Heights has a great set of local shops, an esteemed high school, and is well placed for convenient access to the city and beaches.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
- We love the privacy and peace, and the incredible bushland outlook.
- We have been able to live a really simple outdoor lifestyle, having nature and bushwalks right on our doorstep, and having a big backyard with a pool.
- We love how easy it is to reach beaches, the city, and the local shops and schools.
RATES & SIZES:
Approx 860 sqm
Water rates - Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates - Approx $405 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- City and Chatswood buses
Shopping & dining
- Forestville shopping centre
- Killarney Heights High School
- Killarney Heights Public School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.