Peace and tranquillity in family entertainer
Auction Saturday 16 April 2022
FIND. With an unrivalled floorplan that offers extraordinary generosity, this immaculate family home is a sanctuary of peace and calm. Light, bright and airy, and extended by superb outdoor entertaining zones plus a pool, this dual-level residence offers an epic and highly functional five-bedroom floorplan, with plenty of space for everyone to play, relax and socialise.
LOVE. The sheer spaciousness of this home allows you to be creative with it and make it work for your family. You'll love the versatility of having a dedicated study, a choice of two living zones as well as a stunning east-facing alfresco entertaining area that overlooks the pool and the lush greenness of the surrounding landscape.
- The free-flowing living zone with gas heater has great indoor/outdoor flow, and is extended by outdoor spaces to the front and to the rear
- Combined kitchen and dining area connects out to a private and protected rear deck and sandstone landscaped backyard
- A covered entertainer's deck to the front overlooks a travertine-tiled solar-heated saltwater pool
- Cater comfortably to large gatherings or cook for the family in the superbly-appointed stone kitchen with induction cooking
- Over-sized bedrooms, three with ensuite bathrooms, including a king-sized master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Dedicated study/flexible sixth bedroom
- Solar panels, two instant gas water heaters, reverse-cycle air-con unit in kitchen/dining and three bedroom ensuites, lots of internal storage
- Double auto lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. Killarney Heights is a lush suburb surrounded by beautiful bushland, with lots of nature trails to make use of, including Flat Rock Beach Track, which sits at the end of the road and is part of Garigal National Park. Nearby harbour beaches and reserves offer beautiful outlooks over Middle Harbour. Killarney Heights Public School is within walking distance. Killarney Heights also has a great set of local shops and offers quick access to the city.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the quiet tranquillity of living in a grove and seeing greenery all around us.
- We love having family picnics at Flat Rock Beach and walking down to Manly Dam and Garigal National Park.
- We enjoy views of Middle Harbour from both levels.
RATES & SIZES:
Land size: Approx 710.5 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $477.30 pq
- City and Chatswood buses
Shopping & dining:
- Forestville shopping centre
- Killarney Heights High School
- Killarney Heights Public School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.