New suburb record - Spectacular luxury sanctuary
FIND. Retreat from the world and indulge all of the senses in this opulent oriental-inspired residence that gifts its owners with an incredible resort-like lifestyle. From the spectacular gardens with Balinese-inspired poolside cabana to the home theatre and the hand-carved Indonesian art installations, every detail has been finessed to create a perfectly balanced lifestyle of serenity, relaxation and luxury.
LOVE. Poised on approx 1056sqm that includes approx 505sqm of internal space, this flawless home delivers a premium living experience like no other. The exquisite interiors are introduced with a dual-level atrium with natural stone water feature. This soothing ambience is carried through each room, with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones that allow you slip effortlessly between resting and recharging, or indulging and entertaining.
• The layout of the upstairs rooms is designed to follow a circle around the atrium, said to bring balance and harmony into the space
• Choice of formal and casual living zones, both of which extend outwards to a spectacular all-seasons entertaining zone with outdoor kitchen and in-set BBQ
• Spectacular resort-style back yard with large saltwater pool, a Balinese-inspired cabana with hand-carved Indonesian-imported art installations and exquisite Javanese doors
• Travertine-stone kitchen with European appliances
• Five bedrooms include four sumptuous king-sized rooms with en-suites
• Home cinema or flexible sixth bedroom, plus a dedicated home office
• Large laundry/utility room with storage room
• High-end LED lighting, RGB external lighting, underfloor heating for all tiled floors, ducted heating and cooling on both levels, back-to-base security system, integrated Bose speakers in living areas and outdoor entertaining, natural sisal carpet and Jetmaster fire
• Three-car auto lock-up garage with workshop/storage area
LIVE. Perfect for families, Kilarney Heights is surrounded by beautiful bushland, with lots of nature trails to make use of, including those around Bates Creek. The kids will love how close Melwood Oval and Skatepark are to the house, while Kilarney Heights High School and Forestville Public School are both within walking distance. Kilarney Heights also offers quick access to the city.
ABOUT THE AREA
- City and Chatswood buses
Shopping & dining
- Forestville shopping centre
- Killarney Heights High School
- Killarney Heights Public School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The house has a very peaceful, resort-like atmosphere that allows you to completely switch off and relax.
- The Oriental-inspired art installation and interior finishes bring a sense of balance and calm to the home.
- We love entertaining in the Balinese-style gardens with outdoor kitchen, cabana and pool.
Land size: Approx 1056 sqm
Water - Approx $164.67 pq
Council - Approx $518.60 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.