North-facing family home with true serenity
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Hidden away in a peaceful pocket of Freshwater, this unique home is spacious, private and filled with natural light. It delivers multiple north-facing living zones, a swimming pool and generous bedrooms. The house rests on an enormous approx 897sqm parcel of land, set back and slightly elevated from the road. The result is an incredibly private home with treetop and district views, and an overwhelming sense of peace and serenity.
LOVE. Both of the living areas are embraced by a wide balcony that stretches along the entire north-side of the building. This clever design results in sunny, warm interiors with beautiful leafy views out towards Brookvale. Despite the serenity, you can enjoy close proximity to Freshwater village and beach, as well as Brookvale shops, transport and amenities. This unique home is in immaculate condition, but there is lots of potential here to add value and make it your own.
• North-facing lounge and dining area with easy flow out to the balcony
• Additional open-plan kitchen and dining/living area with high vaulted ceilings, high-set windows on one side for extra light, and free-flowing access to the balcony
• Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher, brekkie bar and generous pantry space
• Back yard with lawn and saltwater pool in a natural bush setting
• The pergola is positioned to block the sun in the summer months and invite it in during winter
• North-facing master bedroom with built-ins and shower en-suite
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Versatile fifth bedroom can also be used as an oversized study
• Well-presented bathroom and separate WC
• Laundry room with storage cupboards
• Huge amount of internal storage, plus extra storage in the garage
• Double lock-up garage with internal access, plus extra parking space on the driveway
LIVE. This is a quiet, leafy and family-friendly street that offers outstanding access to many northern beaches lifestyle hubs. Located close to Freshwater village, you can dip into dining and shopping offerings there or visit the beach. Stroll to Warringah Mall within moments, or make use of the bus services just around the corner on Wyadra Avenue.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.