Large beachside home - ideal for the extended family
• Set on a deceptively deep 455sqm block, this charming two level substantial family home is quietly located at the highly sought after beachside end of the street, an easy level stroll to Curl Curl Beach, the ocean pool and Freshwater Beach and village.
• Perfectly configured for the large or multi-generational family, it features two self-contained levels, plentiful accommodation and idyllic established north facing gardens, ideal for young children and a safe family environ.
• Positioned behind a leafy front garden, it offers a wonderful sense of space, peace and privacy yet is only footsteps to Jacka Park, with the bus literally at the doorstep.
• Families with in-laws, teenagers or regular overseas visitors, will appreciate its flexible layout and plentiful outdoor entertaining space.
• Entry level offers three double bedrooms, two with built-ins and a two-way powder room, a separate study or media room, bright and airy dining room, modern integrated gas kitchen and open living area flowing to the level yard.
• Upstairs comprises three double bedrooms including a main with walk-in robe, a family sized spa bathroom, smart contemporary gas kitchen with breakfast bar and family living opening to a superb entertainer's terrace.
• The deep covered entertainer's terrace is ideal for all-weather alfresco dining and leads down to the gorgeous child-friendly gardens. Framed by soaring established trees and bathed in all-day dappled sunlight, it's complete with level lawn, children's play area surrounded by deep decking, and kitchen herb garden.
• Additional features include a carport, large laundry with third bathroom/beach shower, wide side access, ceiling fans and storage shed.
• Easy walking distance to a choice of schools and Freshwater village, this classic beach house offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience with potential to adapt the layout to suit.