Renovated family duplex in superb beachside location
FIND. From its idyllic position on the quiet side of Wyndora Avenue that is close to two surf beaches, this renovated duplex is a peaceful sanctuary that holds tons of appeal for growing families and downsizers. A stunning lifestyle location that offers easy access to the village and beach, this is an exceptionally quiet and private home with a spacious floorplan and lots of natural light.
LOVE. This stylish home was completely renovated around five years ago to create a contemporary, free-flowing layout with generous living space, three comfortable bedrooms plus a study. You can even do a surf check from the lounge room, which gets a great view of the ocean at Curl Curl.
- Stretch out in the open-plan living zone where there is generous space for living, dining and kitchen
- Stylish modern kitchen appointed with a 5x gas burner stove, island bench, stone counters and tons of bench prep space
- Luxe light-filled master bedroom with pitched ceilings, a walk-in wardrobe & shower en-suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Chic modern bathroom with a bathtub and overhead shower
- Private backyard with an open patio and raised garden beds
- Large laundry room with tons of storage space
- Dedicated home office, stylish engineered oak floorboards, a huge amount of storage internally & large storage room in the garage
- Lock-up garage with easy internal access, plus driveway parking space
LIVE. Freshwater is widely known as having a friendly, family-focused community with one of the best beaches in the area. The village offers a fabulous selection of boutique shops, useful amenities, and a vibrant collection of popular eateries. Even closer than Freshwater Beach is the beach and ocean pool at Curl Curl, and a number of beach-side eateries, including the Harbord Hotel and the Harbord Diggers. This is a convenient location for getting around, with bus services to the city and Manly close by, or you can walk over the headland and along the beachfront to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $158.45 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $400 pq
Internal Approx 116 sqm
External Approx 86 sqm
Total Approx 202 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & Restaurants:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Freshwater Senior Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how close it is to beaches and ocean pools. There's a shortcut straight down to Curl Curl beach, and it's only a short walk to Freshwater beach.
- The street is very quiet and well placed to reach the village.
- We designed the house so it has heaps of storage space in it, which makes it very practical to live in.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.