Charming full-brick home on sensational 1150m2 Approx level block
* This well-presented brick home has a versatile layout and loads of living space that could easily be rearranged to accommodate more bedrooms.
* LAND 1:450 m2 , possible sub-division subject to council approval
* Set well back from the road, amongst established gardens, it has a priceless northerly aspect to its longest façade and an expansive, well-maintained north-east facing backyard.
* Currently a 2 bedroom home with three separate living areas, plus a sunroom it could be easily modified into a 3-4 bedroom home without compromising its generous living areas. Both bedrooms are large, the main occupying a separate wing of the home with its own ensuite.
* There's a large modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, spacious open plan gas kitchen adjoining the dining room, formal living room with fireplace, separate family room plus a large sunroom with built-in window seating.
* Parking is no problem, with two separate lock-up garages and additional off-street parking for two more cars and there's also a workshop in the backyard, currently functioning as a home-office.
* Perfectly liveable now, this solid home with generous spaces and high ceilings represents a fantastic opportunity to redevelop on a large, level block with perfect northerly aspect, in the tightly-held beach enclave of Freshwater.
* Walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, transport and beaches.