Family entertainer in lifestyle location
FIND. A golden opportunity awaits in this substantial three-storey residence that has been held for over 60 years, enjoying stunning ocean vistas over Freshwater beach to the city skyline. The home is instantly inviting with its modern coastal touches throughout, the interiors are drenched in all-day natural light, further enhanced by soaring ceilings, skylights and expansive windows. With a versatile layout accommodating up to 5 bedrooms, or easily reconfiguring into 4 with second living and work from home space. Enjoying multiple sun-soaked terraces, lush green gardens, a solar heated pool with spa, with the bonus of both garage and driveway parking, home security system, this family-entertainer exudes a sense of peace and exclusivity.
LOVE. Families will love this split-level design which is generous in size, exudes a sense of peace and exclusivity, features multiple sun-soaked terraces which is perfect for entertaining all-year-round, lush established gardens and based in an incredible lifestyle location which is just a short stroll to Freshwater Beach, Harbord Diggers and all the café's, restaurants and shopping that Freshwater has to offer.
- Three stories with soaring ocean and district views from level 1 and 2
- Bright Master Bedroom boasting en-suite and adjoining walk-in wardrobe
- Generous bedrooms, four including built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen featuring new gas stove, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Deluxe bathrooms, large internal laundry including storage and handy W/C
- Home security system, surround sound & Wifi cabling on all levels
- Undercover terrace with BBQ/fridge, that leads to a solar heated pool with spa and backyard
- Large 2.5 garage including hot water system, storage + driveway parking
LIVE. This home is positioned in the vibrant and welcoming community of Freshwater. On the cusp of the prized Freshwater Basin, it's just a short stroll to the beach, or slightly further afield are Queenscliff and Curl Curl beaches. Freshwater has a growing number of eateries, including the revitalised Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hotel, and a vibrant selection of local shops, cafes and restaurants in the village, including a full-line IGA supermarket. Also within close proximity is Jacka Park, Harbord Public School and city bus services.
Water Rates: Approx $256.00 pq
Council Rates: Approx $704.00 pq
Size: Approx 531 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds;
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars;
- Pilu Restaurant
- Manly Corso, Wharf shops and restaurants
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.