Stunning architectural masterpiece in Freshwater
FIND. Located in one of Freshwater's most family-friendly streets, this show-stopping five-bedroom, four-bathroom residence is nestled amid beautifully landscaped gardens, with Freshwater village located only a 10-minute walk. With a show-stopping kitchen that needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Striking on the outside and flawless on the inside, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living, this residence is a beautiful interplay of light and space, with multiple living and entertaining spaces and contemporary comforts for the whole family to enjoy. This is a home you'll never want to leave.
LOVE. Open plan and light filled living and dining integrates with a spectacular, outdoor entertaining area. With dual living space perfect for multi-generational living. A home with show-stopping design features, from window seats with custom boucle upholstery, a masterful hidden powder-room with luxurious onyx benchtops and a sunken rumpus room.
- Stunning architectural details, with timber vaulted ceilings, floating staircase, and window seats.
- State of the art finishes, from Japanese crafted feature brick tiles to terrazzo bathrooms and handcrafted Portuguese mosaic tiles.
- Huge feature gas fireplace in Japanese ceramic brick tiles.
- Show-stopping kitchen with wine fridge, integrated dishwasher, and high-end Taj Mahal quartzite natural stone. Featuring an ILVE six burner freestanding oven and cleverly concealed utility cupboard for kettle, toaster, and coffee machine.
- Hypoallergenic Bremworth 100% New Zealand wool carpet in a luxurious loop.
- CDC Approval for a swimming pool 6.4m x 4.2m with preparatory gas, lighting, and plumbing allowances already completed.
- Multi-generational accommodation with downstairs bedroom with separate en-suite bathroom which has the flexibility of being used as a guest or teen bedroom, or the perfect second space for a nanny or au pair.
- Ducted air-con throughout the entire house.
- Large level block on over 559sqm with resort-like landscaped gardens, with huge deck, outdoor spa, fire pit, and coastal native feature planting.
LIVE. This popular, leafy street sits within the vibrant and welcoming community of Freshwater. A serene street free from traffic and with an abundance of space and tranquility. From this fabulous location, it's a 900m stroll to Freshwater's vibrant village including St Alma, Mrs Jones The Baker, Harbord Hotel and a growing number of eateries. Also, within close proximity is Three Seagulls Café, local schools, as well as Jacka Park and city bus services and links to Manly wharf for a speedy commute into the city.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $697 pq
Size: Approx 559 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the proximity to the village and the beach. It's a 10-minute walk to the village with a secret flat shortcut at the end of McDonald Street.
- We also love our wonderful neighbours, and this beautiful street, which is safe and quiet enough for children to run and play.
- Our landscaped gardens give a resort feel year-round. We have the outdoor fire on in the winter, whilst the children love to play in out hot-tub and on the monkey bars.
- We love lazing on the sunny window seats in the lounge room with a coffee and reading the paper or enjoying a book.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.