Original cottage with rear north facing aspect
FIND. This free-standing cottage in original condition is full of potential and promise. The house rests on a generous near-level block of 348sqm, which offers a beautiful, sunny rear-north aspect, and a superb lifestyle to match. This is one of Freshwater's premium streets, super close to the beach and a quick stroll to local shops and cafes in the village.
LOVE. This three-bedroom cottage offers the unique opportunity to create your dream home in one of the most coveted suburbs on the northern beaches. Whether you choose to knock down and start again or re-model the interiors (STCA), there is enormous potential here that is ready to be harnessed. This exclusive location allows you to fully embrace the glorious Freshwater lifestyle.
- Near-level block of 348sqm
- Level access from the street for easy access for any construction works
- Lounge room and separate dining positioned privately to the rear
- Sunny north-facing backyard
- Gas kitchen
- Three generous bedrooms with high ceilings
- Shower bathroom
LIVE. The lifestyle in this pocket of Freshwater is relaxed and super convenient. You can stroll to the beach in moments so you can easily incorporate a quick early morning surf or swim into your routine before you head off to work. Bus services can be accessed from moments away for quick and easy transport to the city or Manly. The village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as useful amenities such as a bakery, butcher and a full-line IGA supermarket. Also within a short stroll is the Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel for relaxed beachside dining options.
Water rates: Approx $138.64 pq
Council rates: Approx $521.50 pq
Total Approx 348 sqm
Frontage Approx 10 m
Shortest Side Approx 31.4 m
Longest Side Approx 38.3 m
Rear Approx 12.1 m
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's so close to the beach that you can easily wander there. You'll never have to worry about fighting it out for a parking space.
- Freshwater has got a lovely community, a thriving village and lots of great places to eat out.
- Express bus services from just around the corner make this a convenient place to live for those who work in the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.