Private family oasis with superb outdoor entertaining
FIND. Hidden away in total peace and serenity yet just 300m to Freshwater village, this easy-living single-level home is a true sanctuary for families. Sitting on a generous 733.5 sqm block, flawlessly presented with a chic coastal aesthetic and embraced by spectacular landscaped gardens, this elevated home is cushioned on the headland in one of Freshwater's most tranquil pockets. It delivers stunning north-facing outdoor entertaining spaces, beautiful district views, and incredible access to Freshwater village and beach.
LOVE. Every part of this home is filled with natural light. Outdoor spaces to the front and rear allow you to open the interiors right up, creating effortless indoor/outdoor transitions and a refreshing cross-flow of air. A favourite part of this home will be the stunning north-facing dining area, which connects to outdoor entertaining and living
- Appreciate the beautiful district outlook from the wide verandah
- Spacious light-filled lounge room connects outwards to the verandah
- Fresh and bright and presented with stylish floorboards, the combined dining and kitchen zone with study nook flows effortlessly to private backyard entertaining
- Large wraparound courtyard and an elevated garden with stunning landscaping that the children will delight in
- Luxe light-filled master bedroom with access to the verandah
- Two additional bedrooms, both over-sized, one with built-ins
- Updated bathroom with stylish black fixtures
- Dedicated laundry room with adjoining shower bathroom
- Elicent heat recovery system that refreshes, cools and heats the air
- Tandem garage with extensive storage space plus a large driveway with two additional car spaces
- Concept plans in place to add a 4th bedroom and develop the garage and storage area into a rumpus, store room, and wine cellar with internal stairs
LIVE. Palomar Parade is a tranquil pocket of Freshwater that feels leafy and secluded, yet it offers outstanding access to the village, beach and public transport. A walking path provides quick access to the village, which is 300 metres away and offers a fantastic selection of boutique shops and eateries as well as a friendly community atmosphere. Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches are both within walking distance, and Manly is just a short bike ride away. City and Manly-bound bus services as well as Harris Farm and the Andrew Boy Charlton aquatic centre are within easy walking distance.
RATES & SIZES
Land size: Approx 733.5 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $653. 40 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the north-facing backyard living and entertaining space.
- Feels like a private sanctuary, hidden away from the world.
- The access to Freshwater village and beach is fantastic, with a path right next to the house that takes you straight there.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.