Tranquil tropical oasis on quiet cul-de-sac
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This dual-level weatherboard cottage takes its place on a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, just a short walk from Freshwater village. Bright, airy and with a charming ambience that will immediately captivate you, this is a beautifully-presented home that perfectly reflects its fresh coastal environs.
LOVE. This is a home that you'll enjoy living in from day one, but it also opens up the possibility of being able to renovate and make it your own. The backyard faces North & feels like a tropical oasis – private and protected, with a large entertainer's deck where you can sit with your guests and watch as the kids play in the pool. With multiple living spaces and generous sunlit bedrooms with leafy outlooks, this stunning beach house will excite families are looking to relax into a quintessential northern beaches' lifestyle.
- High ceilings, bright and airy interiors, and lovely VJ paneling create a fresh coastal feel throughout
- Slide open the doors in the open-plan living zone and let the fresh air flow through the house, whilst also offering effortless flow between indoors and out
- Huge eat-in size kitchen with flow out to the deck
- Enjoy lazy long afternoons out on the deck and around the pool
- Three upstairs bedrooms, which are all generously proportioned and beautifully finished with soft carpet. All include leafy outlooks and access to a balcony. The master bedroom also features a shower en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with ornamental fireplace and built-ins
- Large laundry room with storage space
- Large family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, plus an upstairs WC
- Gas fire in the living area, plus gas outlet, plantation shutters
- Single lock-up garage and additional parking on the driveway
LIVE. There is a path at the top of Waine Street that provides quick access to Freshwater Village, which offers a great selection of boutique shops, cafes and bars. Just a little beyond the village, Freshwater Beach is one of the best in the area, and you can indulge in a spot of beachside dining at the Harbord Diggers or the Harbord Hilton. City or Manly-bound bus services as well as Harris Farms are accessed on nearby Pittwater Road, and it's just a short walk or bike ride to Queenscliff beach, or along the beachfront to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $150 pq
Council rates: Approx $549.11 pq
Size: Approx 765.1 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Public School
- St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the back yard with pool, which really comes into its own in summer and is amazing for the kids.
- We love how bright and airy the interiors are, and having balconies off most of the bedrooms.
- It's a quiet street but we can still walk into the village or to the beach
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.