'The White House'
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Poised on the outskirts of Freshwater village, this transformed dual-level home offers an outstanding living experience for families. Ideal for families who want a couple of breakout zones for everyone to spread out in, this sophisticated home has multiple living areas plus a multi-purpose studio/home office. Quiet and tranquil inside, this is a relaxed haven in a thriving seaside suburb.
LOVE. Great care has been taken in the completion of this stunning home, which is presented with up-market fittings and a fresh, beachy palette to complement its coastal environs. A selection of outdoor zones include a nor-east facing backyard with covered entertainer's deck, a pool and built-in seating area, so you can gather the family around for fires in the winter, swims in the summer, and alfresco dining all-year-round.
• Open-plan living flows outwards to a landscaped garden to the front and a rear-facing outdoor living zone with entertainer's deck, built-in seating area and a solar-heated spa pool
• Premium chef's kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, dishwasher
• Wide-plank engineered floorboards for a sophisticated coastal aesthetic in the living area
• Generous defined dining area next to doors, so you can open the doors at night while you entertain
• The upstairs rumpus room is an inviting space to watch TV or relax with a book
• Two stunning contemporary bathrooms with high-quality finishes
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and sleek shower en-suite
• All bathrooms upstairs have underfloor heating
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, plantation shutters
• Off-street parking for three cars with auto security gate
LIVE. Freshwater is known for its welcoming community vibe and its superb village, which is filled with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. It's lazy stroll into the village, just a little further to the beach, or it's a scenic walk into Manly over the headland and along the oceanfront. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hotel are both close by relaxed beachside dining. Also within walking distance is Harbord Public School.
AUCTION FRIDAY 17th SEPTEMBER @ 5PM
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.