Beautifully renovated home in idyllic beachside suburb
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Occupying an impressive 613 sqm north to the rear parcel, this dramatically renovated residence has been intuitively designed for family living. It presents an overwhelming sense of space and contemporary style, with multiple indoor areas and dual outdoor spaces to cater for year-round entertaining. Its premier setting is walking distance to schools, city/manly buses and moments to Freshwater village and beach.
LOVE. With solid double brick construction and beautiful period features, there is a sense of quality and character about this lovely home.
• Spacious family room with gas fireplace
• Eat-in kitchen and stone benchtops. Smeg oven and gas cooktop, breakfast bar
• Living areas open to a covered alfresco deck, child-friendly lawn, paved entertainment
• All bedrooms with built-in, master with WIR and ensuite, elevated northernly balcony with ocean views
• Laundry with shower and w/c, main bathroom with spa bath and air conditioning
• Double garage, additional off street parking, extensive under-house storage, workshop
• A short walk to Northern Beaches Secondary College, Harbord Public School & St Johns Primary
LIVE. Freshwater has a wonderfully welcoming and vibrant community, which includes one of the best beaches in the area. If you're on foot, it'll take you 10 minutes to get to Freshwater village, where there is a fantastic selection of eateries and boutique shops, including the recently refreshed Harbord Hotel and the Harbord Diggers. Bus services to Manly or the city are moments away, and Harbord Public School sits within two blocks of the house.
To view - We are currently arranging one on one inspections for Wed 11th Aug & Sat 15th Aug. Please contact Michelle on 0403 039 444 to book in.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.