Golden opportunity in the exclusive Freshwater basin
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Occupying a generous block in one of Freshwater's most desirable streets, this extensive family home plus granny flat is on the market for the first time in 36 years. Originally built in 1952 and then extended in 1990, this superbly located home sits within the exclusive Freshwater basin, just 250 metres to Freshwater Beach, and 400 metres from the village.
LOVE. The potential in this home is abundantly clear. Work with the double brick construction and update the current interiors or layout, live in as is, or start again with your own vision (STCA). You even have the option of living in the granny flat while you complete any renovations, or renting it out for some extra income. With Freshie beach and village at the doorstep, and the magic of Manly within easy walking distance, this is the rare opportunity to create your forever home in a dream beachside location.
• Original cottage with double brick construction consists of separate living, dining and kitchen area plus three generous bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• The upstairs extension is flooded with natural light and includes two bedrooms, a large living area with balcony, a kitchenette and shower bathroom
• Council-approved modern granny flat with two queen-sized bedrooms, a shower bathroom, a laundry, spacious living area and its own private entrance
• Approx rental yield for granny flat of $650 - $700 per week
• Backyard with lawn and patio area
• Level block with easy access from the street
• Off-street parking for at least three cars
LIVE. Life in the exclusive Freshwater basin is relaxed and super convenient. You can stroll to the beach within moments, so you can easily incorporate a quick early morning surf or swim into your routine before you head off to work. The village offers a great selection of boutique shops, popular cafes and restaurants, as well as useful amenities such as a bakery, butcher and post office. Bus stops are just moments away for quick access to the city or Manly, the refreshed Harbord Hilton is footsteps away for upmarket beachside dining, or you can walk to Manly to sample the dining and shopping offerings there.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.