Superb family entertainer in the heart of Freshwater
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 9 October 2021
FIND. Serving up a family-friendly layout with multiple living areas and expansive outdoor entertaining, this dual-level home sits on one of Freshwater's most sought-after streets, just 500 metres from the village. Light, bright and airy throughout, this immaculate home offers an expansive six-bedroom floorplan, with plenty of space for growing families.
LOVE. This impeccable home is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability. Families will be impressed with the superb selection of breakout zones, including a home office and a second living area that flows outwards to a sunny back yard with swimming pool. This is one of the quieter streets in this area that doesn't get lots of traffic, yet it offers outstanding convenience, with schools, the beach and all of the amenities in the village within such close proximity.
• Large open-plan living area with a free-flowing layout and clearly defined zones for lounge, dining and kitchen
• Effortless flow between living and a pergola-covered entertainer's deck for relaxed alfresco evenings
• Superbly-appointed stone kitchen with high-end ILVE cooker, gas cooktop, large island bench and ample pantry storage
• Backyard with heated mineral pool, plus a level lawn and open deck
• Six generous bedrooms, including a light-filled master suite with walk-in wardrobes, private balcony and full en-suite
• Chic, well-appointed bathrooms on both levels
• Generous home office
• Ample internal and external storage, including under-stairs storage and a garden tool shed
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning on both levels, solar panels
• Double carport
LIVE. Freshwater is known for its welcoming community vibe and its superb village, which is filled with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Don't worry about fighting for a parking spot at the beach, as you can easily walk there from here. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hotel are both a short walk away for relaxed beachside dining. Also within walking distance is Harbord Public School, and it's easy to travel further afield with bus stops just seconds away on Harbord Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.