Family oasis in leafy peaceful enclave
FIND. Generous proportions, quiet leafy surrounds and a huge amount of potential are all represented in this dual-level home, which rests in a quiet, leafy pocket of Freshwater. The family friendly layout begins with lush private gardens to the front and extends to a choice of living spaces that can be utilised in a number of ways, and is finished with five peaceful bedrooms.
LOVE. Nestled amongst peace and serenity, this versatile home is a quiet sanctuary for family life, and yet it's just a short stroll to Freshwater beach and village, as well as offering excellent access to the city and into Manly. The house has been updated and is presented in immaculate condition, but there is scope for you to add your own stamp and mould the layout to the needs of your own family.
• Comfortable lounge room offers seamless flow through bi-fold doors to a verandah that overlooks a private, sun-dappled garden
• Combined kitchen and dining area extends outwards to a sunny courtyard
• Contemporary stone kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
• Entertainer's deck and courtyard
• Three bedrooms are positioned upstairs, which are all equipped with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. They are serviced by a modern shower bathroom and a kitchenette/wet bar area
• Two additional queen-sized bedrooms are positioned downstairs and are serviced by a modern shower bathroom
• Multi-use rumpus room/office that flows outwards to the back yard
• Laundry room with storage space
• Off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. Quiet, leafy and serene, this is a protected pocket within Freshwater that feels completely hidden away. A path from Palomar Parade provides quick access to the village, which is only 500 metres away and offers a fantastic selection of boutique shops and eateries as well as plenty of other useful amenities, such as a bakery, butcher and post office. Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches are both within easy walking distance, and Manly is just a short bike ride away. Bus services, Harris Farm, gyms and the Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool are all within an easy stroll.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.