Perfectly polished family oasis near Freshie village
Auction Saturday 8 May
FIND. Inviting a life of tranquillity, this freshly renovated home is quietly tucked away in a hidden-away pocket of Freshwater. The house is set back from the road and surrounded by trees and tropical gardens, yet enjoys close proximity to Freshwater village, with beaches, shops and eateries all within walking distance.
LOVE. Inside, every detail has been considered to deliver a relaxed but polished living experience. Bespoke finishes have been carefully chosen, including a fresh neutral palette, high ceilings to create an open and airy ambience, big windows that frame leafy outlooks, as well as soft textiles and high-quality joinery. With modern open-plan design and a number of outdoor areas to utilise depending on your mood or the weather, this is a private, contemporary, uber-stylish and ultra-functional family home.
• Generous open-plan living has a warm, natural aesthetic and is perfect for entertaining with high vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors leading outside to an entertainer's balcony
• Queen-sized master bedroom with pitched ceiling, an expanse of high-quality built-in storage and access to the balcony. Two other bedrooms also include built-ins
• Stunning contemporary stone kitchen with elegant splashback and sleek black finishes, plus induction cooktop and brekkie bar
• Bathrooms on each level with ultra-sleek finishes, including timber and stone vanities, frameless glass showers and a freestanding bath in the main bathroom
• Second living area, which acts as a great rumpus room, but with the addition of a pull-out bed can also function as guest accommodation or could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom
• Huge amount of internal and under-house storage, top of the range solar system and water tank for the garden, Quickstep laminate floors, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, side entry with touch pad lock
LIVE. There is a path from Palomar Parade that provides quick access to Freshwater village, which offers a fantastic selection of boutique shops and eateries as well as a friendly community atmosphere. Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches are both within easy walking distance, and Manly is also just a short bike ride away. City and Manly-bound bus services as well as Harris Farm are in close proximity, and gyms and the Andrew Boy Charlton are also a short level stroll away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.