Elegant family entertainer with outdoor magnificence
FIND. This magnificent residence provides a haven of luxurious liveability, with 603sqm of spectacular indoor and outdoor entertaining space. With spacious resort-like living spaces tucked away to the rear, this tranquil residence enjoys a high level of peace and privacy that belies its central location.
LOVE. You'll fall in love with the free-flowing retreat-like living spaces that give way to perfectly landscaped outdoor entertaining zones, as well as the enviable beachside lifestyle that Freshwater offers, with the village, schools, bus services and several beaches all within a short walk.
• At the centre of the home, open-plan living flows easily. Light is maximised by a soaring cathedral ceiling and white tongue-in-groove ceilings and walls that contrast brilliantly against the darkness of the Blackbutt flooring and reclaimed timber beams.
• This sumptuous space includes various areas for the family to rest, relax and socialise. A cosy sitting area with slow combustion fire, a light-filled dining area, tempting corners to curl up with a book, as well as a newly renovated gourmet kitchen with enormous CaesarStone island bench and Smeg gas cooking.
• Step through cedar bi-folds to an alfresco covered and private terrace with hardwood pergola, where complete and unexpected tranquillity greets you and introduces you to views of the tropical garden that stretches out before you.
• The three bedrooms on entry level are equipped with built-ins and are serviced by a chic bathroom with travertine tiles on floor and walls.
• Downstairs, a double bedroom, bathroom and separate living zone can be used as guest accommodation, or as a teenage or adult retreat, adding to the versatility of this unique property.
• The palm-lined garden includes an undercover cabana for all-weather dining, as well as the lush lawn for the kids to explore. A wine cellar, a double carport and heaps of storage complete this attractive package.
LIVE. Despite its oasis-like-feel, the centrality of this location is a big drawcard. The shops and cafes of Freshwater village are at the end of the street, and Manly is 20 minutes away by foot. Freshwater is a vibrant suburb that continues to thrive, with one of the best beaches in the area, and a friendly and welcoming village with a great set of shops and cafes and the recently refreshed Harbord Hotel. This central location is ideally placed for easy access to the village, the beach, as well as public transport and shops. Bus stops are just outside the door, which will take you to Manly or Dee Why; Harbord Public School is a 10-minute walk away, and it's a 10-minute stroll to the beach.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.