Sophisticated home with North facing backyard and dual access
FIND. Privately set behind picturesque hedged gardens and boasting a prized rear northerly aspect, this stylishly appointed four-bedroom home is perfect for families.In arguably one of Freshwaters best Streets, this contemporary design showcases spacious living, separate formal dining and island kitchen which extends to a private all-weather entertainment deck and sun drenched garden.
Conveniently located, on a wide tree lined street, this home is within an easy stroll of stunning Freshwater Beach, schools and all the other amenities offered in this tranquil beachside village.
LOVE. Children will love the enclosed garden with lush level lawn to the front and back of the house, which is protected by gates and surrounded by trees Generous skylights and high pitched ceilings bring the sunshine indoors and there are timber floors throughout for an easycare finish. Move straight in and enjoy a home perfect for family living in an exceptionally sought-after location.
• An artful fusion of coastal living and contemporary design
• Elegant facade and north lawn set behind a high privacy hedge
• High ceiling and timber floorboards
• Glass sliding doors opening to extensive covered deck
• Two full bathrooms – one with double shower and other with bath and shower
• Rear access via Wyndora Avenue with automatic gates to lock up garage
• Sleek open plan kitchen with Ilve appliances and gas cooking
• Four oversized bedrooms with built-ins
• Enormous master suite with sitting room, walk in robe and north balcony
• Second upstairs living area, beautifully styled bathrooms
• Footsteps to St John the Baptist Primary School and Jacka Park
• Short stroll to city and wharf buses plus Harbord Primary School
• Just over a five minute stroll to Freshwater Beach and village
• Room to add pool
• Rear access via Wyndora Avenue with automatic gates to lock up garage, plantation shutters and air con
LIVE. Freshwater remains one of the northern beaches' most loved suburbs because of its fantastic beach, its vibrant village, its close proximity to Manly, and its friendly and welcoming community. Set on a lovely wide street with little traffic, you can enjoy complete tranquillity, whilst still being able to walk to Freshwater beach and village in less than 15 minutes, and having bus stops, parks and Harbord Public School within moments of the front door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.