Superb opportunity in sought-after family locale
FIND. Resting on a generous 563sqm near-level block and absolutely brimming with potential, this freestanding double brick home is a unique proposition for those looking to create their dream home. Built in the 1930s, this charismatic cottage has been held in the same family for more than 60 years. It is nestled in a tranquil and leafy pocket of Freshwater that is moments from parks and schools, and just a short walk to Freshwater village and beach.
LOVE. This charming home has been lovingly maintained over years and is presented in fantastic original condition, opening up various options for you to consider. Choose to celebrate this distinctive home's heritage by re-imagining and modernising the layout. Harness views of the ocean by adding another level, or start from fresh with your own vision (STCA). The fact the home is in perfect living condition means there's the flexibility of moving in now and renovating in stages.
• Three generous bedrooms positioned at the front of the home.
• A single lock-up garage, plus off-street parking for another car.
• The kitchen is in well-presented original condition, with gas cooking and timber cabinetry.
• Also in original condition, there are two bathrooms, both of which feature bathtubs and overhead showers.
• Set privately to the rear, the living area is generous and flows out to a covered and protected outdoor living/entertaining zone.
• The back yard is fully enclosed and is very private, and has a sunny nor-west aspect.
• The ceilings are all high and the original floorboards are in good condition.
LIVE. This leafy street is unique in that it feels protected, quiet and private, yet it's still very central to the village. It's just a 15 minute walk into Freshwater village, where there is lots of development underway to strengthen its already attractive offering of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. The beach is a 20 minute walk away, which remains one of the most popular beaches on the northern beaches, and further proving its credibility as a suitable family setting, the house is only moments from Harbord Park and a five minute walk from Harbord Public School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.