Beachside family living in fabulous Freshie
FIND. Ideally-located on a quiet residential street just a stroll from the beach, this contemporary family home is a recipe for relaxed coastal living; light and spacious interiors with a generous and flexible floorplan that includes five bedrooms and multiple living spaces, a sunny outdoor entertaining area with deck and in-ground pool framed by tropical gardens, and of course a fabulous beachside location.
LOVE. You'll love the home's fresh coastal style with its A-frame weatherboard exterior, crisp white trims and Cape Cod-style windows. North-east facing, the open plan living area opens out onto the rear entertainers' deck and pool via timber sliders. Long verandahs stretching across both front and rear of the house are also accessed by timber-framed sliding glass doors, admitting cooling coastal cross breezes.
• Freshly-painted, the home features Jarrah floorboards throughout with new carpet and plantation shutters upstairs
• Upstairs, lime-washed cathedral ceilings with exposed beams create an appealing sense of airy spaciousness
• Light and expansive, the luxurious master suite includes a huge walk-in robe plus generous modern ensuite and opens onto a long verandah overlooking the garden and pool
• Three additional double-bedrooms upstairs all include built-in robes and share a large bathroom with separate bath and shower
• A huge upstairs living space offers the perfect teen retreat, opening out onto a long verandah with sweeping district sunset views
• The modern gas kitchen incorporates plenty of storage, including a generous walk-in pantry as well as granite benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless appliances
• With convenient internal access, the double remote lock-up garage is ideal for storing all the paraphernalia of a coastal lifestyle
LIVE. A truly unbeatable location, 23 Carlton St has you within a five-minute stroll of all you'd ever want or need including Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches, express City and Manly Wharf buses and Harbord primary school. Down the road is fabulous Freshwater village and its ever-expanding array of shops, cafes and restaurants while on the other side of the headland, the buzz of Manly is quickly and easily accessed.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.