Double brick character cottage on generous block
FIND. Poised on a generous 554sqm block on one of Freshwater's most loved streets, this charismatic double-brick cottage is an exciting opportunity in a flourishing seaside community. With three bedrooms, a large backyard, a rumpus room and lock-up garage, this charming character home is perfectly suited to young families and downsizers. With scope to extend and improve, it also throws open the opportunity for this stunning abode to grow with you through the years.
LOVE. With solid double brick construction and beautiful period features, there is a sense of quality and character about this lovely home. Though it has been updated and is presented in immaculate condition, there is potential here to add another level with potential ocean views or play with or extend the current floorplan (STCA). You'll fall in love with the backyard and outdoor dining zone, which is private and protected, and will be a loved space with children and adults alike.
• Stunning sun-dappled north-facing lounge room with an ornamental brick fireplace and decorative ceilings
• Beautiful period features throughout including high ceilings, original pine floorboards and picture rails. Plantation shutters have been installed for added privacy
• Updated bathroom with combined bath and shower
• Three bedrooms all with built-in storage
• Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and Smeg oven
• Beautiful backyard with generous lawn, a large pergola-covered entertainer's patio and established flowerbeds and trees that provide natural privacy and protection
• Second shower bathroom with laundry facilities to the rear of the house, plus a rumpus room, which can operate as a home office, teenager's retreat or even guest accommodation
• Single lock-up garage and off-street parking on the driveway for at least one other car
LIVE. Freshwater has a wonderfully welcoming and vibrant community, which includes one of the best beaches in the area. If you're on foot, it'll take you 10 minutes to get to Freshwater village, where there is a fantastic selection of eateries and boutique shops, including the recently refreshed Harbord Hilton and the Harbord Diggers. Bus services to Manly or the city are moments away, and Harbord Public School sits within two blocks of the house.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.