Lush treetop views and exciting potential
Auction Saturday 19 June
FIND. Quietly tucked away in a leafy cul-de-sac, this elevated family abode showcases lush treetop outlooks at every turn. This dual-level home includes a choice of living areas, a pool, three balconies, and enjoys complete peace and privacy. While you could be in the middle of nowhere, this is actually a hugely convenient location close to shopping and dining hubs in Dee Why, Manly and Chatswood, and just a short drive to a vast number of beaches.
LOVE. The lush green views and the quiet tranquillity of this location are what sets it apart. Owned and lived in by the same owners for the last 52 years, the house has been lovingly maintained and is in pristine condition throughout. It offers exciting renovation potential for those who would like to capitalise on the privacy and peace of this beautiful leafy location.
• Combined lounge and dining area with stunning treetop views
• Living flows outwards to an enclosed entertainer's deck, which offers an all-weather space for alfresco dining
• Second living area/rumpus room with study nook, a gas fire plus an adjoining balcony
• Kitchen in immaculate condition, with electric cooking and bi-fold windows that open up to the rear deck
• Landscaped back yard with flourishing garden beds and plants
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in storage. The master bedroom includes a dressing room with private balcony and a shower en-suite bathroom
• Air-con units and ceiling fans in two of the bedrooms
• Modern family bathroom with a soothing grey and white palette, a bathtub and shower
• Laundry room with external access and storage space
• Solar panels
• Double lock-up garage
LIVE. This is a relaxed and practical location for family life. There is the convenience of having local shops and cafes just a short walk away, as well as having the Northern Beaches Hospital just around the corner. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, schools and parks are within close proximity, or jump in the car for a quick drive to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.