Family sanctuary with highly versatile floorplan
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Private, tranquil and showcasing a mesmerising treetop and district panorama, this immaculate family home presents outstanding versatility. Whilst the upper level is a beautifully-appointed three bedroom home plus an office, the lower level is a spacious two-bedroom retreat that can be utilised by teenagers or guests, or even has the potential for dual-living purposes or self-contained accommodation (STCA).
LOVE. The house is oriented to make the most of the views, which sweep across the district and embrace a blanket of lush green treetops. The best place to enjoy these views is from either of the decks, which are private and secluded spaces to bask in the tranquillity of this location. The house is protected from the street and features its living spaces to the rear, which creates a private, sanctuary-like feeling inside. Well-appointed and immaculately maintained, this is a home you can move into straight away, yet it leaves scope for you to make it your own.
- Free-flowing living zone that flows effortlessly to a choice of outdoor areas, including a balcony and an enclosed courtyard with spa
- Modern stone kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and ample cupboard and pantry storage space
- Master bedroom with gorgeous views and a shower en-suite
- Three additional bedrooms on the upper level, including two with built-in wardrobes
- Ultra-chic contemporary bathrooms on both levels, including a family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Teenager or guest retreat with wet bar, a modern shower bathroom, two bedrooms with built-ins, a study/gym space, and a living area that spills out to an enormous entertainer’s deck that celebrates the district views
- Landscaped tropical-inspired gardens
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and lots of internal storage areas
LIVE. This is a relaxed and practical location for family life. You can enjoy peace and serenity, as well as convenient access to many lifestyle amenities, including a great set of local shops and close proximity to schools, parks and supermarkets. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, or jump in the car for a quick drive to Manly.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to CBD; Buses to Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall, Terry Hills & North Sydney
- Direct buses to Manly & Dee Why from Forestway shopping centre
- Glenrose Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- Forest Way shopping centre
- Glen Street Theatre & Bar
- Wakehurst Primary School
- Forest High School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
Outgoings and size:
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $482 pq
Size: Approx 936 sqm
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the views that stretch out over the treetops and across the district
- Our home feels very private and sanctuary-like
- The layout is very flexible and there is so much space for everyone to spread out in
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.