Flexible family living with tree-filled outlook
FIND. Flexible living is at the heart of this dual-level home in Frenchs Forest that showcases spacious and sunlit living, tree-filled outlooks, a teenager's retreat, and private and peaceful outdoor entertaining that includes a swimming pool. Perfect for families, this is a home that will allow everyone to have the space they need.
LOVE. Stained floorboards inject character and warmth into this home, which is impeccably presented throughout. The floorplan is unique in that it features a multi-purpose space on the lower level as well as its bathroom and separate entrance. This makes a luxurious teenagers retreat, or accommodation for in-laws or an au-pair. This well-presented residence is in immaculate condition and is ready for a family to move into now, yet there is some flexibility to add further value.
- All three upstairs bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Private backyard with enclosed resort-style pool area
- Stained floorboards contrast with fresh white walls to create a sophisticated aesthetic
- Spacious L-shaped lounge and dining area extends effortlessly to a balcony that offers an attractive grandstand view of the backyard and pool as well as offering a beautiful tree-filled outlook
- Modern stone kitchen with free-standing ILVE gas cooker and dishwasher, effortlessly servicing indoor and outdoor dining
- A luxurious multi-purpose space with a shower bathroom which is perfect for older children or for use as in-law or au-pair accommodation
- Plantation shutters throughout, under-house storage
- Single lock-up garage and additional driveway parking
LIVE. Frenchs Forest is a relaxed suburb that has great amenities and outstanding access to many lifestyle hubs around the northern beaches as well as to the city and beyond. The Wakehurst Parkway offers quick travel up and down the beaches, and there is the convenience of having local shops and cafes just moments away, as well as having the new Northern Beaches hospital just down the road.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $472.60 pq
Size: Approx 695 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to CBD
- Buses to Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall, Terry Hills and North Sydney
- Direct buses to Manly and Dee Why from Forestway shopping centre
- Forest Way shopping centre
- Glen Street Theatre and Bar
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Glenrose Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- Frenchs Forest Primary School
- Wakehurst Primary School
- Forest High School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The leafy outlook from the balcony looks particularly beautiful at sunset.
- The flexibility of having a lower-level retreat is perfect for when the kids get older so they can stay at home but have their space.
- This area offers great proximity to schools and shops, and it's just a short drive to beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.