Sophisticated and convenient family living
FIND. Impeccable presentation, contemporary appointments and an over-sized layout deliver the perfect environment for luxurious living. This outstanding family home is located on a peaceful yet central street in Frenchs Forest. With nothing left to spend, this charming home delivers elegant, contemporary interiors, in a convenient location just a short stroll to the local Skyline shops, bus stops and the new Northern Beaches hospital.
LOVE. Sunlit and spacious, the house centres on a generous open-plan living area that flows out to a vast outdoor entertaining area that includes a covered entertainer's deck as well as an enchanting child-friendly garden with fire pit. This extensive home is ideally suited to families, with accommodation and bathroom on the ground floor to suit a live-in nanny or when friends and family visit.
• The floor plan is geared towards relaxed family living, with an open-plan living, dining and kitchen that features timber floors to the outside deck.
• The chef's kitchen with stone benchtops and island counter includes a freestanding Smeg gas cooker and Miele dishwasher.
• The second living area could be used as a sitting or media room, children's play area or a formal dining area.
• The expansive deck to the rear of the house is the perfect spot to enjoy the tranquility of the garden or to entertain friends and family. There are lime and lemon trees, a fire pit with in-built timber seating, plus a storage shed and an outdoor shower.
• Four generous bedrooms are on the upper level, with built-ins and new wool carpet in all. The master pulls rank with a gorgeous en-suite with rainfall shower, while the main bathroom features a bath.
• A striking façade and beautifully tended gardens ensure fantastic street appeal, with a carport tucked to the side of the house and generous off-street parking that will accommodate a couple of cars.
LIVE. This is a relaxed and practical location for family life. There is the convenience of having local shops and cafes just footsteps away, as well as having the new Northern Beaches hospital just down the road. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, schools and parks are within close proximity, or jump in the car for a quick drive to Manly.