Family haven on enormous 689 sqm level block
FIND. With spacious living, a family-friendly layout and expansive outdoor entertaining spaces, this single-level brick home sits on a generous parcel of land, just a short stroll from shops, cafes and beautiful bushwalking trails. Light, bright and airy throughout, this immaculate home offers a spacious three-bedroom floorplan, with plenty of space for growing families.
LOVE. Resting on an impressive approx 689qm level block, the house is set on a quiet, wide street, and is surrounded by lush, expansive gardens to the front and rear. The house is in perfect living condition now, yet may inspire you to add further value by modernising or redesigning the interiors, landscaping the park-like grounds that surround the house, or capitalising on the huge amount of space by adding a pool, granny flat, or even a second-storey (STCA).
• The floorplan is highly functional, with three double bedrooms and a neat shower bathroom kept separate to the living areas.
• An L-shaped lounge room sits to the front of the house and enjoys a pleasant outlook to the front garden.
• The spacious kitchen and dining area flows outwards to an enormous entertainer's deck, which is perfectly oriented to look out over the lush gardens, as well as to bask in the last moments of sunshine in the afternoons.
• There is a ramp up onto the deck, meaning there is a completely level access from the street and into the house.
• Enjoy the convenience of a dedicated laundry room with adjoining WC.
• There is a lock-up garage with automatic door, although there is the flexibility of using this for storage seeing as there is a covered carport and further off-street parking on the driveway.
LIVE. With the convenience of local shops and cafes just a five-minute stroll down the road, tennis and soccer facilities nearby and Forestville Public School a 10-minute walk away, this is the ideal setting for family life. There are a number of fantastic bushwalking trails around Carroll Creek and Davidson Park very close to the house. This central location is also easy to get to the city or to the beaches, with a number of bus services that are accessed within a few minutes' walk of the front door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.