Stunning Federation semi in an enviable beachside locale
- Perfectly located in arguably one of Fairlight's premier streets and exuding a timeless appeal, this exquisite Federation semi showcases an alluring blend of refined period features & stylish contemporary finishes.
- Built in 1908 and featuring the scale and ambiance of a freestanding home, "Columbia" offers beautifully proportioned interiors with 3 double bedrooms, generous living areas, private outdoor entertaining deck & undercroft play area for the kids.
- Set behind a private high fenced garden, a peaceful & fully enclosed front courtyard offers the perfect sun trap to grab a newspaper & morning coffee. A wide hallway perfectly links the bedrooms & courtyard with the rear living, allowing cool summer breezes to flow through the home.
- Freestanding to the north, its spacious interiors are bathed in all day sunlight. Rich Turpentine hardwood floors are complimented by original period features, with soaring high ornate ceilings, classic timber fretwork, stunning leadlight detailing, fanlights, picture rails & high skirting boards, providing an air of grace to the home.
- A generous sun filled living room is warmed in the winter months by an original open fireplace. A fully renovated CaesarStone gas kitchen has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the casual living and dining areas and is appointed with European appliances, breakfast bench and ample storage.
- French doors open to a totally private entertainer's deck with lush tropical garden surrounds and district glimpses, perfect for alfresco dining & entertaining. Auto-sensory mood lighting and a retractable sun & wind sensored awning provide the perfect compliments for entertaining. There is also a further large play area for the kids under the deck & a unique under-house cellar with sitting area - a virtual French Provincial hideaway with elegant sandstone flagging.
- Additional features include a fully renovated bathroom with bath and his / hers CaesarStone vanity, internal laundry, plantation shutters, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, huge attic storage & potential for a second level addition (STCA).
- A rare opportunity to secure a stunning residence in a tightly held locale, this beautifully renovated home offers an enviable position & lifestyle. With only moments to local village cafés and the express city bus, it's a short walk to Manly Beach, ferry & a choice of boutique harbour beaches and scenic walks.