Immaculate Federation cottage in a sought-after locale
* This exquisitely revived double storey weatherboard cottage with brick lower ground floor echoes gracious Federation charm with sympathetic additions to present an exceptional family home just a short stroll from the beach.
* Flooded in light, generous open plan interiors flow to idyllic alfresco space perfect for those seeking peace, privacy and effortless contemporary comfort in a sought-after locale.
* Beyond a gabled single carport and tropical landscaped gardens, the cream façade opens into a bright entrance hall with original floorboards.
* At the front of the home, two double bedrooms include one with mirrored built-ins, and a pristine bathroom has a shower over a full bath.
* The large formal dining room with a stunning original fireplace leads to the spacious living area encompassing an office nook by vast east facing windows.
* Nearby, the classic kitchen features a stainless steel Miele dishwasher, gas cooktop, family bar, white wooden venetians and adjoining casual dining area.
* Double glass doors afford access to a sizeable undercover balcony with a lush outlook across the backyard - a peaceful and private spot to share a meal with friends as the sun sets.
* Stairs climb down to third double bedroom with garden outlook, ensuite and walk-in robe, and out to an undercover patio with a retractable clothesline, and an oversized laundry with a w/c and storage.
* Wrapped in stunning tropical gardens in the shade of a towering tree, the level lawn provides a private retreat for the whole family with room to play or read a book on the tranquil stone bench.
* Features include warm tones, elegant modern light fittings, good cross air ventilation, Roman blinds, underhouse storage and workshop, security doors/windows, gas hot water, gas to living and side access.
* This superb property is also within walking distance of ocean and harbour beaches, schools, parks, Manly Swim Centre, tennis centres, CBD buses and ferries, Fairlight village and Stockland Balgowlah.