Architect-Designed Family Home c. 1915 - Walk To Beach
• Beautifully set in landscaped gardens, this immaculately presented freestanding home, "Quambi", has been stunningly renovated throughout. The home was architecturally re-designed in 2005 to incorporate versatile living and entertaining spaces and spacious open interiors revealing a warm and inviting blend of classic architecture and contemporary comfort.
• Downstairs features a large open plan living space finished with Blackbutt timber floors and flanked by custom-designed entertainment cabinetry including a NEC Plasma Monitor. The living area then flows seamlessly through sliding doors to a paved entertaining terrace and level lawn complete with cubby house. Tall Lilly Pilly hedging is planted around the garden to maintain privacy.
• At the heart of the home, a gourmet fully integrated gas kitchen with CaesarStone bench tops is appointed with European appliances, electric multifunction double oven, refrigerator (included), plus a large island bench.
• The bright and airy dining space also opens out onto the sandstone paved courtyard, fitted with gas bayonets making it ideal for BBQ entertaining.
• The front of the home is devoted to 3 bedrooms, all featuring plantation shutters and soft, plush carpets. 2 include generous built-ins, and bespoke cabinetry in the third offers endless possibilities to create an ideal home office or perfect study/retreat space for children.
• The stunning family bathroom is complete with ceramic tiling and has a separate bath, frameless glass shower recess, chic vanity unit and separate toilet. Across the hall is an oversized laundry room including a front loading washing machine and dryer.
• The parents retreat on the upper level is accessed via a wide stairway with a lofty sky-light designed to capture maximum sunlight. The generous master suite has spectacular views, a huge walk in robe and luxury en-suite bathroom with limestone floor and wall tiles, deep spa bath, separate shower recess and double vanity. Both bathrooms incorporate under floor heating and heated towel rails.
• Other features of the home include ducted a/c, extensive storage throughout the house, built in sound systems, timber plantation shutters in all bedrooms and the laundry, roller blinds in the family and dining area, security alarm system and a single car space.
• This picturesque coastal address is just a few minutes' walk to the shores of idyllic Fairlight Beach, the Manly Scenic Walk, local village shops and transport.