Beautifully kept period home with resort-style pool and outdoor entertaining area
* Prestigiously located in one of Fairlight's premier tree-lined streets, this immaculately cared for period home offers you a myriad of options with a flexible layout, resort-style pool area and self-contained granny flat at its rear.
* Step inside and you will be immediately taken by its pristine period interiors and the potential to extend upwards (STCA) and add further value in a sought-after family area.
* Showcasing high ornate ceilings, polished floors, generous rooms and a charming country-style kitchen, it is living exceptionally well now for downsizers or empty-nesters but could also be updated further to suit a growing family.
* A versatile layout has two existing double bedrooms (main with sunroom) plus a formal lounge that could be utilised as a third bedroom. All are gathered around an updated bathroom with frameless glass shower recess and stylish modern vanity.
* In addition to the formal lounge are separate living and dining rooms overlooking the pool and yard at the rear of the home.
* The master bedroom has an adjoining sunroom that has been cleverly converted to function as a walk-in dressing room with two walls of built-ins.
* The kitchen has been updated and now features a stainless steel Delonghi oven and gas cook top, breakfast bar plus ample storage and bench space for the passionate home cook.
* At the back of the block a well-appointed one bedroom granny flat offers ideal in-laws or teen accommodation with full-size kitchen, neat bathroom, separate sitting room and a bedroom.
* But the real highlight for families and couples is the low maintenance backyard.
* Offering an alfresco dining zone with sun shading, built-in barbecue and large in-ground swimming pool with generous decked surrounds, it is the ideal playground for those who like to spend their weekends relaxing alone or with friends.
* Other features include: carport, split cycle air conditioning and ample storage.
* Surrounded by similarly gentrified period homes it is just footsteps to Manly West Primary School, a level stroll to Stocklands Mall and Balgowlah Village. Buses are handy on Sydney Road and it is just a five minute drive to Manly and beaches.