Solid period bungalow on generous block with massive potential
* Occupying a generous 612m2 block of land, set high off one of Fairlight's best streets, this solid period home offers you enormous potential to restyle as you please and add value.
* Already offering impressive district glimpses from its front rooms, the addition of an upper level in the future (STCA) would assure you access to Fairlight's famous sweeping northerly views.
* While there is plenty of street parking available, the size and layout of the block means there's also good potential to add a double lock up garage at the front of the property (STCA).
* Beautifully liveable now, its deep, private block of land and generous family layout represents a fantastic opportunity for you and your family to buy into a prestigious location and add value and space as you grow.
* Entry is to a generous entry hall, where high ceilings and picture rails hint at the potential for an elegant period home makeover.
* To accommodate your family right now, there are four double-sized bedrooms and a bathroom at the front of the home: two of the bedrooms open to the front sunroom and three have built-ins.
* At the rear of the home, the living areas are already perfectly poised to create the ultimate modern open plan family room with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the large backyard.
* As is, there are separate living and dining areas, and an adjoining galley-style kitchen. The living area opens via sliding glass doors to an undercover barbecue area and finally the sunny, grassed backyard.
* There is also an internal laundry room and under house storage/potential cellaring area in the generous sandstone foundations.
* Exuding a quiet, understated period charm, this solid family home is a must see if you are looking for an investment you can continue to build on.
* Walk to Manly, parks, Manly West primary school and beaches. Five minutes to Stocklands Mall, Manly Corso, ferries and world-class restaurants.
Expressions of Interest
Closing date: Tuesday 10th Nov at 12noon