Sold by Eddy Piddington - 0414 333 907
* Capturing intimate views over the harbour, North Harbour Reserve and out to Sydney Heads, this tastefully refurbished garden apartment offers a peaceful and private sanctuary just minutes to the heart of Manly.
* Perched high above Fairlight harbour and beach in a boutique and beautifully maintained block of eight, it's wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls and direct level access to an exclusive-use courtgarden.
* An appealing and affordable alternative to a semi, it enjoys a sunny and secluded position on the north-east corner of the block affording a fabulous sense of peace and privacy.
* Bright and airy living/dining space soaks up the idyllic harbour views through oversized windows and opens out to the charming courtyard promising a perfect setting for alfresco entertaining while enjoying the vista.
* Unusually large for an apartment, a contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated stainless steel appliances and masses of storage is bathed in northerly sunlight and overlooks the wraparound courtyard.
* There are two tranquil double bedrooms, the main with extensive built-in robes, plus a separate fitted study ideal for those working from home, serviced by a freshly schemed aqua and white tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* A superb flow-through layout gives the impression of a home rather than an apartment while the large windows encourage natural cross flow ventilation and maximise sunlight and are fitted with stylish plantation shutters.
* Set in a block of 80% owner occupiers, it offers additional features including built-in cabinetry, FoxTel, convenient dual street access and gorgeous manicured common gardens overlooking the harbour.
* An invaluable lock-up garage is accessed via Willyama Avenue plus there is on-site visitor parking and direct access via Lauderdale Avenue to the foreshore walk to Manly.
* Away from the hustle and bustle yet easy walking distance to all of Manly's renowned attractions, it's a 15 minute walk to the ferry wharf and beaches and moments to Fairlight's sheltered harbour beach and harbour parkland.