A lovingly revived family classic
* A gorgeous piece of Fairlight's history, this gracious 1911 attached Federation home has been beautifully revived and stylishly enhanced for modern living, with immense regard for its traditional heritage.
* You'll enjoy plenty of space, character and a wonderful family environment, all within a brief stroll of beaches, the ferry and the vibrant heart of Manly, with its cosmopolitan restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
* Lovely and low maintenance, this former boarding house captures ocean views from its upper level and cameos from the ground floor. Four spacious bedrooms provide ample accommodation for large families, one incorporating a large sunroom and two others opening to private terraces, giving a breezy ambience and superb indoor/outdoor flow.
* Perfect for those who love to entertain, its gas kitchen has been tastefully modernised, complete with granite benchtops and European appliances. Framed by bi-folding doors, it flows seamlessly to a perfectly manicured, exceptionally private courtyard garden shaded by an awning.
* A classic lounge room provides a refined setting for formal living, opening to a more casual family/dining space. Along with a tasteful heritage-style bathroom with a bath, there's a convenient guest WC
* Original features such as timber floors, high ornate ceilings, cast iron fireplaces, a solid timber staircase and intricate leadlighting add immense traditional charm and an enduring elegance. Additional details include gas bayonets, built-in robes, garden lighting and irrigation, Foxtel, a back to base alarm and a car space.
* A fabulous family address of timeless appeal.